Get Graphic Terms, Conditions, Notices, Company Policies and Disclosures
Thank you for choosing to Get Graphic. We want you to be completely satisfied with the products and services you receive and want you to know exactly what to expect when your project is complete. In an effort to clarify some things that sometimes get overlooked during the order process, the following are important things we want to make sure you know and understand about our policies.
Please read the following in detail, so that there are no disappointments, disputes, or miscommunication regarding your finished product. If you have any questions or concern about anything below, please don’t hesitate to ask.
1. PROOFS A: A digital proof is available on all orders for customer to review and approve prior to print. Get Graphic will not be responsible for any errors on products that were approved by the customers in the proof provided. This includes any spelling or typographical errors, as well as omitted items. Furthermore, Get Graphic will not be responsible for any errors on a product that is approved for production without customer review of a digital proof.
PROOFS B: Customer should be aware that color discrepancies occur in digital proofs and final products may be different in actual color from colors that appear on a screen. If color correctness needs to be reviewed, it is the customer’s responsibility to ask for a physical proof. For in-house produced products, a printed proof can be provided at a cost of $20 per proof. Get Graphic will not be liable for color discrepancies between digital proofs and actual print colors. For outsourced products, liability for color discrepancies will be subject to the terms and conditions of our 3rd party suppliers.
2. Customer Provided Art A: All Customer provided artwork is assumed to be correct in color, style, and format. Get Graphic will not be responsible for printing errors, color variations, pixelation, proper format, or discrepancies of any type on customer provided art.
Customer Provided Art B*: Customer provided artwork that is provided in any format other than original “vector” artwork that was created as an .eps or editable .pdf file can not be changed, modified or edited, and can sometimes be unusable. Artwork provided in other formats are subject to artwork fees for re-creation in a usable format at the discretion of Get Graphic.
Customer Provided Art C: Pixelation can occur with files that are provided in any format other than what is listed above. Get Graphic is not responsible for clarity or accuracy of any artwork that is not provided as an original .eps or editable .pdf file.
3. Color Accuracy: Slight color variations occur from media to media as well as from machine to machine. Get Graphic will not be responsible for slight variations in color on any products. Customer should be aware that color hues may differentiate from product to product, and are a regular part of the printing process.
4. Measurement, scaling & Sizing Accuracy: Get Graphic will not be responsible for proper figment, scaling or size of any product where measurements, scale, or size is provided or specified by the customer or a 3rd party. Any changes, modifications, or re-manufacturing based on improper figment or alignment that was based on customer or 3rd party provided measurements, scale, or size specifications will be at customers expense.
5. Vinyl Products A: vinyl stickers, including but not limited to: Signs, Window Lettering, and Auto Wraps, occasionally have small air bubbles after installation, as well as lifting issues over time. (Especially when installed over uneven surfaces or surfaces that are not completely smooth and flat) Get Graphic will not be responsible for any lifting issues over non-flat areas or air bubbles on any products. Furthermore, Get Graphic will not be responsible for fading of any products over time. Any warranty on vinyl products is provided directly by the product manufacturer and not by Get Graphic.
Vinyl Products B: There is no warranty on any graphic or product that is applied to a non-factory OEM surface. This includes but is not limited to any re-painted or repaired area on a vehicle, and ALL forms of painted wall graphics.
6. Auto Wraps A: Vinyl Wraps are a very labor intensive manual process of applying sheets of vinyl over automotive panels. Due to the nature of stretching and applying multiple sheets, slight variations can occur in panel alignment. Also, minor imperfections can occur in the application process. Get graphic will not be responsible for panels being slightly misaligned across body panels, having seams, rough or stretched areas, or small debris between the base layer and laminate. Customer should be aware that these are common occurrences in the wrap process.
Auto Wraps B: There is no warranty against lifting or failure over textured, ABS plastic, and non-factory surfaces. Auto Wrap is NOT intended to be, & should not be used as alternative to automotive paint.
Auto Wraps C: “Expected life” of a wrap is a guideline based on average exposure to sunlight and elements, and adherence to recommended care instructions. Customer should be aware that this is NOT a warranted period. Product warranty is directly with the manufacturer, and varies based on brand & type of material used.
Auto Wraps D**: Artwork for Auto Wraps is very labor intensive. Get Graphic does not provide free proofs for any auto wrap related product. The average design takes between 3-5 hours, but can take longer depending on complexity and number of revisions. Wrap design is billed at $100 per hour with a 3 hour minimum. If customer proceeds with installing a wrap product after artwork is completed, up to 5 hours of design will be rolled into the “included price” of the finished product, however, if no wrap product is purchased, art charges still apply and will be due in full. If a wrap product is purchased and design time exceeds 5 hours, extra design fees will be added to the quoted price of the product.
7. Customer Provided Materials: Get Graphic provides no warranty on any labor or material for customer or 3rd party provided materials. furthermore, Get Graphic assumes no liability for replacement of any customer provided material that may become damaged or unusable during the installation process. Any replacement material needed will be at the sole cost and responsibility of the customer. Customer provided materials may still carry a warranty with the material manufacturer or original supplier, but in the event of a claim, customer should contact the manufacturer or original material supplier directly.
8. Re-scheduling & Down Time: No Shows or Re-scheduling of any job cancelled less than 24hrs prior to scheduled start time shall be subject to a fee of $50 per occurrence for in-shop appointments, and $100 per installer plus any associated travel expense (including labor for travel time) for appointments on-location. Unexpected downtime is billed at $75 per installer per hour on all jobs.
9. Art Charges: Basic artwork is included in many of our job quotes. If you purchase an Item from Get Graphic that includes artwork, that price includes one proof and one revision. If additional proofs or revisions are required, regular artwork charges may apply at our standard hourly rate. (*For charges associated with customer provided artwork, please see section 2B above) (**For Art Charges associated with Auto Wraps, please see section 5D above)
10. Apparel A: Printing on apparel products is a process completed by hand, therefore placement from garment to garment will differ slightly. Get Graphic will not be responsible for slight variations in positioning of artwork on apparel products.
Apparel B: It is our recommendation that ALL apparel garments you receive from us be hand or machine washed cold, and allowed to hang dry for longest life expectancy. If garment must be machine dried, do so on no heat or low heat settings for longest life expectancy. Due to different laundering practices, Get Graphic does not warranty garments beyond the second time it is washed, and only then if the above laundering process is followed.
Apparel C: Get Graphic will not be liable for any apparel garment sizing or proper fit. It is the customers responsibility to verify sizing of garments ordered prior to order placement. Any garment that needs to be re-made because of a sizing issue, error after proof approval, or customer requested change will be at customers expense, and is subject to increased pricing for re-setting up the job based on number of garments printed. Ask sales associate for clarification and explanation prior to ordering.
11. Minimum Charges & Payment: There is a minimum charge of $20 for any order and a minimum travel charge of $150 for all offsite projects. Some orders may require partial or full payment in advance. Any outstanding balance is due immediately upon notification of job completion, regardless of when it is picked up or delivered. Get Graphic does not offer “terms” or “in-house credit”.
12. Deposits: in the event that a deposit is required or accepted for any order or job, the deposit or payment collected in advance will be considered liquidated damages at the point customer cancels or does not have the project completed, in which case any amount received will be non-refundable under any circumstances.